Activities from the cottage
Hiking: activities for enthusiasts of nature and the landscape. We contemplate the views of La Bureba after reaching the Portillo de Busto or the unique village square Poza de la Sal and its castle. Forests and slopes of mountains Obarenes Natural Area, Valley Caderechas, etc.
Project Trino: the extensive and diverse territory of Castilla y León is an exceptional bird watching place in the Iberian Peninsula. www.birdwatchinginspain.com
Burebano Romanesque route is one of the jewels, undiscovered, with its churches and chapels disposed by the peoples of the region such as San Salvador de Oña Monastery Knee, Soto de Bureba Abajas, Navas de Bureba, etc.
Festivals and traditions of the region; The chronicle of Oña, the Taba game , Party hamstrung in Poza of Sal, Festivitie of Frias Captain.
Hunting and Mycology is one of the activities of the more rural surroundings of this cereal region.
- Mountain bike – BTT.
- Hiking – trekking.
- Wine Tourism.
- Water: Canyoning.
- Air: Paragliding.
- Workshops: Watching wildlife.
– Walks along the river Oca
– Hunting activities, mycological
– Birdwatching, scenic vantage points
– Tourist routes; Romanesque art in the Bureba
– Wine Tourism in La Rioja: Bodegas Dinastía Vivanco, with its Museum of Wine Culture.